Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Last Goodbye

I joined on Valentines day February 2005. I leave on the 26th of July 2006.

Well, finally the time has come and I write this on my last morning at work. I finish today and move onto new ventures. I have made some very close friends in my year and a half and would like to thank them for been there and providing each day with fun, enjoyment and a number of problems for me to resolve,(LOL).

We will keep in touch at the pub quiz at the Lion n Snake Tuesday nights,( you know who your are) and many other times. I will be using my bog to update what's going down(hip) in Adams world. If you wish to get in touch and lose my number there is a "Email me" tab in my templates and you can contact me that way.

Love you all. Its been Emotional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home